Thursday, April 20, 2017

Birthday Cupcake With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hi everyone! Ready for a new quick, clean and simple card? It is easy to do with Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts. Here is an A2 size card using only 2 die cuts and an embossing folder. 
(Plus I lost a bit of my Mojo? Anyone seen it? )


I die cut out the cupcake out twice. Once in brown and once in the pink. There are 3 scalloped frames and along the edges of the pink I added liquid pearls. The 2 cherries have some diamond glaze and I placed pop dos behind the cherries and cupcake wrapper. 


On the inside scalloped white paper I embossed it with old parchment. 
Just to give it a little extra something... 



Thanks for stopping by....Hope you enjoyed.
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, your card is just gorgeous! It looks so yummy.