Saturday, March 4, 2017

Love You to the Moon & Back

Hello! 
Today I'm sharing with you a new card that I made in February for today's Card Contest in Mesa AZ
It had to mailed and arrive by Feb 22, 2017 for consideration. These stamps are by Echo Park and there are mating die cuts to go with it...so no fussy cutting for me! lol 


The hearts are from Lawn Fawn and the beautiful stitched clouds are too. I layered the clouds 3 times and used the tiny hearts throughout. 


I love the color combination of teal and reds together. The planet I colored with a red copic marker and also a b it of grey on the moon. Otherwise everything was stamped in black ink. 


I added the pearls for the smoke. It was the perfect swirls for the rocket. 


Hope you enjoyed! 
Wish me luck! 
Thank you 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa that is just gorgeous. Love all the cloud layers and your smoke exhaust out of pearls. It is a wonderful card.