Sunday, March 19, 2017

Graphic 45 "Cafe Parisian" Mini Box With Tags

Hi! Happy Sunday!
Today, Im sharing with you a new mini box with tags using the beautiful Graphic 45 papers. 
"Cafe Parisian"  
I love the yummy candies and cupcakes....and it is so spring/slash almost beachy. I added lots of teal and coral flowers with the adorable key hole staples. 

I found most of the flowers at Micheal's and the coral rose in the center from Prima. 


Love the striped paper! 


Closer View....


I was trying to think of another type of closure....but I tend to always go back to ribbon...lol


Inside....colors are off a bit....sorry.


The tags....with more flowers. 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is just stunning. Love the color combo!