Friday, February 10, 2017

Love With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hi! Welcome back to my latest card for Cheery Lynn Designs
Do you feel the Love in the air? Well it's almost Valentine's Day and Im hoping you have someone special in your life to spend the day or evening with...a loved one, a child, or even your pet. 


I used 4 different dies to make this card. I was thinking distressed edges with stitching would look kind of cool. So I sued the rectangles and the squares. The banner is one of my all time favorites and the hearts are super detailed...had to do three. Stamped in red ink the sentiment and the hearts. A bit of bling and ta da! Done! 




Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day and weekend!
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa what a beautiful card and those dies are wonderful. You are so right about spending the day with someone special!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love those fabulous heart doilies.