Sunday, February 5, 2017

Be Mine

Hi everyone! 
Hope everyone is well and enjoying your weekend! 
Im in my scrap room making lots of fun cards for my stash! 
Im also on a Graphic 45 roll....trying to use up the stash that Ive had for a long time. 
Today, I made this card using the beautiful roses from Heartfelt Creations. 
After I took the photos of the card I thought why didn't I color the leaves? Why didn't I ink it up with brown? Oh well...sometimes it doesn't come out like you thought it would come out? 


The inside I used a punch and it is similar to many of my insides for gift cards and a note. 



The fishtail banner is from Cheery Lynn Designs and the sentiment is from Verve stamps called 
Love Notes. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

You do such a great job with the Graphic 45 papers. I have them, but I am always afraid to use them, hehe. Those roses are gorgeous!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. And those leaves with the curly cues are so cool, white or not. :)