Monday, January 30, 2017

Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest Mini Box With Tags

Hi Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a nice weekend! 
I was in my scrap room making this adorable mini box using my Graphic 45 papers! 
Did I mention that I hoard them? 
Well I do, but they don't do much in the paper pad....so out they came Sunday Morning
The box is also from Graphic 45 and this is the mini with mini tags inside...


This paper line is fun fun and bright! 
It is from the Enchanted Forest Collection.


I used several flowers that I have had in my stash. T
he ribbon is gold and I thought it went well with the gold papers. 


Lots of views....



The inside...


I made sure the flowers were in the center so I could close the box.


With the cute tags...Front....



And the back....


The bottom of the box...


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest project! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 


No comments: