Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Bah Humbug! With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hi everyone! I hope everyone is getting ready for the holiday season since it is just around the corner! 
I recently received this sheep die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs. I have seen some adorable stamps with sheep and BAAAAAHHHH Humbug. I thought I would make the sheep Scrooge! LOL
(I really love the holidays, but this is the perfect card for that Scrooge you might know?)

I added the hat from "skeleton" and the scarf from "gingerbread family" The fun "holly" was cut in green and then the leaves colored with copic markers. 


I can't stop using the stitched squares, ovals, rectangles and circles. So if you don't have them in your collection it is certainly a must!!! 
I love the layered "poinsettia" too. Ive used it so many times over so many years of Christmas cards. I added a white pearl in the center. for contrast. Lastly but not least the fun "alphabet" for the title. I will say at first it looked a bit smaller but.....the font works wonderfully on a card! Not too big and not too small. 

There are some pearls on the top of the hat and of course my favorite google eyes!  I free handed the grumpy frown and eyebrows with a fine tip black marker.





Hope you enjoyed! 
Thanks for stopping by today 
Happy Holidays! See you next year!
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: