Monday, May 23, 2016

Summer Fun

Good Morning! 
Who is ready for some summer fun? I know I am ready to start some vacations soon! Here is a fun card that I made using the sketch below. It is part of the NSD card challenge at scrapbook.com. I have had these Bo Bunny papers for quite some time and I love the fun summer/beach colors. 


The die in the center is from Cheery Lynn Designs and I layered it a bit with the same blue/teal background papers. You will see this die used more in the future. 


The punch is from fishers and it looks like sea shells to me. 


A few pop dots under the beach balls. 


Here is the fun inspirational sketch!
Thank you!
And thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

What a FUN summertime card! Love the papers and all the layers!