Monday, May 30, 2016

Graphic 45 "Communique" NSD May Challenge

Hello everyone! Happy Memorial Day!
 I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and remembering all of those who gave us freedom here in the United States of America. Since, I was lucky enough to have the National Holiday off from work, I was hoping to make a new layout using these beautiful papers from Graphic 45 called "Communique" I was lucky to be chosen to win them from scrapbook.com this month for NSD For The Love Of Crafting Challenge. So I thought I would submit this layout for NSD May Challenge at Graphic 45. 


This layout is a recent photo my Roxanne and it has been several years since I last scrapbooked her pictures. She still is a beauty to me, which makes scrapbooking it easier....These papers were perfect because she has some of the same expressions but mainly because she is coming home this June 1 and it has been month's since I last seen her. We chat either via text or occasionally on the phone...hence "Communique"



The red flowers I made using a daisy die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs and I added the little pieces of chipboard in the centers. The black die cut is also from Cheery Lynn Designs called Royal Scandinavian Doily. The tan flowers are from Prima and they were a perfect match to the colors on the Graphic 45 papers. 
I added some ZVA black bling throughout. 


Lots of chipboard and stickers....Under the word stickers I layered my own chipboard. 


More chipboard pieces! Super fun!!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Also thank you Graphic 45 for making such beautiful papers that has been my inspiration to not only make new projects , but a NEW Scrapbook Layout that is way overdo! 
Have a wonderful day! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: