Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Graphic 45 "Voyage Beneath The Sea" Book Box

Happy Tuesday! 
Today, Im sharing with you a project that I have wanting to make for the whole month of May for the Graphic 45 NSD For The Love Of Crafting Challenge over at scrapbook.com. I made a few sketches of the front cover and I figured the rest would follow... Well every time I took the papers out...Blah! Nothing happened! Anyone else have that happen? Tomorrow is the last day for entries and today I was lucky to not have to work....so TADA! It finally came together! 


As some of you may notice??? That I love the Ocean/Sea/Beach/Nautical themes and these papers from Graphic 45 "Beneath The Sea" are amazing! I have had them for a while and all Graphic 45 papers are soooo beautiful!! I wanted to make sure to use them for a special project. 


There is a bit of layering of papers....then pop dots....a bit of fussy cutting. I have had these prima (orange flowers) for years and it sure was a perfect match for my project today! The teal flowers are from Recollections and I added some fishing net to the front and back covers. 


The octopus are from Recollections and were inked with Tim Holtz inks "Spiced Marmalade" I then added little pearls for the eyes. I thought they would match well with the flower center pearls.


Here is the inside....lots of layering....but the best part of the box is that it comes with tags... Im planning to use my photos from Mexico to place on the fronts of the tags for my personal keepsake. 


Here are the back of the tags for me to journal my great memory of Mexico with my Hubby! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Hope you enjoyed!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa you make lovely things. G45 has perfect colors for an under the sea project. Beautiful!