Sunday, October 4, 2015

Rain or Shine

Hi and Happy Sunday! 
Well, this morning it was raining here in the valley and so it is a bit sunny in some areas, but mostly cloudy. So I thought I would bring out my new stamp set from Verve and use some vintage blue papers and a bit of yellow. The sentiment is perfect for the weather today! The sketch is part of the new month at Viva La Verve Oct #1. Wow! Can't believe it is October already! 


The papers are from My Mind's Eye "Come Away With Me" I just love the vintage blue patterned paper! The vintage yellow paper is from Joann's. The flowers from my everlasting stash from the local scrapbooking rummage sale. The white leaves diecuts are from Cheery Lynn Designs called "Flourish #13"


The awesome stamp set is from Verve called "Rain or Shine" I attempted coloring and well, it is ok?? I recently bought some REAL copic paper and plan on learning finally how to color! Wish me luck! 



Here is the great sketch! Thx Julee! 


Well, hope everyone has a great day! 
Rain or Shine! 
Hugs Lisa

3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

So very pretty! Love the pop of white with these gorgeous colors!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Lisa! Love the flowers and how all the white accents frame the card. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your color choice. This is funny, but I was looking at using this stamp set too for this sketch - maybe I will try something else. Love those flowers and naturally your great die cuts.