Thursday, September 17, 2015

White Christmas

 Hello! 
Today, Im here sharing with you a card I made a few days back inspired by a sketch I recently seen. I didnt make the deadline, but I still made the card. The all white card was also inspired by Monia a cardmaker from scrabook.com. She has lovely cards. So it is a combination of the two and here is my version. I added a silver glitter ornament behind the shaker star. I realized as I was making my shaker, that I tend to make mine popping outwards instead of staying behind a larger piece of cardstock? I dont know why that is the way I do it, but it works. lol


The star is 3 inches and I cut it out with my cricut since I dont have any star diecuts, except tiny ones. The branches are from Cheery Lynn Designs and the sentiment if from Bo Bunny! I had the bow made from a project that I changed my mind on making quite some time ago.  The star sequins are from Verve. 


Lots of distressed layering and embossed the top snowflake/dots....yes I tried the dots first and instead of getting a new piece of white carstock I embossed it again with the snowflakes...can barely tell... :)


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa

No comments: