Sunday, August 9, 2015

Scaredy Cat!

Hi Happy Sunday!
So lately I have been on this Halloween roll....guess I'm getting warmed up for the holidays. I have made about 5 cards recently and needed some new inspiration. So while browsing on pinterest, I ran across this mummy card with brick background. I can't get it out of my head! So I cased it and made my own version using lots of Cheery Lynn Diecuts and Lawn Fawn Hillside borders. Here is the original. Thank you! 


For my brick background I used a brick template and gesso. Then I let it dry and added some gelato in black. It was my first time using gelato and I thought it was pretty cool to use. The spiders, spiderweb and horrible cat can be found on the Cheery Lynn Designs store. It is part of the July new release. The Paris sign 1 is also from Cheery Lynn and I just added a longer piece of black cardstock for the stand. 


I placed tiny pop dots behind the spiders and the scaredy cat. 


Hope you enjoyed....thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs, Lisa 

2 comments:

shulsart said...

Lisa, this is adorable. Love that background and all your spooky die cuts! Great job.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Its Super...the cat and the background look amazing
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects