Saturday, August 22, 2015

Pearl Bow

Happy Saturday! 
So this morning I basically lounged around all morning and wanted to make a card but the Mojo juices were not flowing. So I took a nap and when I woke up I thought I really want to make a new card today. So I went to my scraproom and used a new sketch from Viva La Verve August Week #3. I wanted to use some summer colors and these are sure right up that alley. I recently bought some new diecuts and stamps from Lawn fawn. I loved the fun swirls to place a sentiment inside. I used Verve "Happy Birthday" sentiment. 


The card is pretty flat except under the sentiment. I have made several bows with my bow maker and I didn't have the right color pink, so I thought I wound use pearls for a bow inside. :) The doily is from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


I added a few more pearls to the corners just because....


Here is the great sketch! Thanks for helping my get some Mojo back today! 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs, Lisa 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely card! The pearl flourishes look wonderful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Love those fantastic pearl flourishes. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!