Thursday, August 6, 2015

Nautical Birthday!

Hi
Today, I'm sharing with you an old Mojo Monday sketch #403, I tend to print all the Mojo Monday sketches up every week. Sometimes the week seems to get away from me so I don't end up making the card for the week, but I save the sketch for a later day. Well this past Monday, I finally made this card and mailed it out the same day to my Uncle who lives in Florida. His birthday was yesterday....
Happy Birthday!  


I kept it basic red, white and blue colors and using nautical papers. No flowers, pearls, or ribbon for this man card. LOL I did make it a shaker card :) The happy birthday stamp is from Verve. I really love the font, so you will see this stamp at least one more time!  


I'm starting to get short on my little beads! Oh no! Need to find some more soon! 


The super great sketch! Thx Julee! 


Have a great day! 
Hugs, Lisa 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely sketch, lovely card!