Sunday, July 19, 2015

Thinking Of You

Happy Sunday! 
Well, today I wanted to make a card based off the sketch from Viva La Verve July #3.
I bought these Prima papers recently from scrapbook.com  They are gorgeous! So soft and vintage.  It tried to find some matching flowers but I only had some pink flowers in this color....close enough...I wasn't in the mood to make them today...lol


The leaves are from Cheery Lynn Designs and I added some pearls in a few places. I distressed all the edges with my Distrezz It All. The stamp is super old...so sorry I don't remember who made it? 


A closer view...so shabby chic....


Here is the sketch this week! Thank you! 


Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a dreamy feel to this card. So pretty. Thanks for playing along with VLV!