Monday, July 20, 2015

Kindness With The Shabby Tea Room Summer Picnic #256!

Hello Shabby Girls! 
Today, I'm sharing with you a new card for The Shabby Tea Room inspired by this week's photo. Lots to choose from in this photo and I was planning to add some tea items but I also really wanted to make a vase and show the basket and towel. I ended up having to cut it back because it started to look almost like too much....you know what I mean? lol


I used two French Pastry doily and French Pastry Tiny Doily and an Ivy Flourish Corner that is made from Cheery Lynn Designs and can be bought from DiesRUs.com or from the Cheery Lynn Designs Store. The vase was made with my cricut and I embossed it with tiny white stamps and added a resin butterfly in the center. I stamped the basket in brown ink and the fussy cut out the edges. The stamp is from Heartfelt Creations called Basketweave Background. I added pink flowers from Recollections. 



To represent the towel that reminds me of my mother and my husband's mother, I cut white cardstock and added some pink lines to the edge with my copic marker. 


Here is the beautiful photo inspiration!

Summer Picnic #256 




Be sure to stop by The Shabby Tea Room for my Shabby Inpsiraiton and to 
enter our challenge to win form DiesRUs.com
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely card, the roses look beautiful!