Sunday, June 14, 2015

Shabby Chic Get Well Soon


Hi everyone! 
I hope your weekend has been going wonderful! 
I have been able to make some new cards this weekend. This card came up unexpectedly for someone close in our family. She likes pink and had to have surgery recently. So this is what I came up with to give to her. I have made a tissue box card in the past, so that was my inspiration again today. 


The flowers are part of the dollar section at Michael's and I really love them a lot. So I think I may have to go back to see if they have more and buy them up. The resin bunny is part of the shabby chic collection by Prima. 


I made a pink double bow and added pearls to the top. The center opening of the tissue box has real tissue paper and there are pearls all around the opening too. There are also pearl swirls and a few in 2 of the corners. 


The sentiment is from Verve. I love the font. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so sweet, I hope it cheers up your friend..