Thursday, June 4, 2015

Good Friends and Wine

Hello, 
Today I'm sharing with you a new card for a girlfriend of mine. Last week, we were able to get off work a little early and decided to have lunch and a glass of wine. It was really nice to have girl time.  We have normal girl chats and well, it is always cheaper than therapy! lol
I have seen so many of these cafe shop cards and well today I had to give it a try. 


The awning below is really easy to make. I used a corner punch. That way you can make your awning any size you want on any size card. I used 2 different diecuts from Cheery Lynn Designs. Clouds & Rain and Scandinavian Tag 1


All the stamps are old wine stamps...I believe they fiskars. The green paper was embossed and I used a Martha Stewart punch for the top edge. Some pearls and ribbon and this card is ready to be sent out! Actually, I plan on giving it to her in person. :)


Thanks again for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful card, love the colours!