Friday, June 12, 2015

For You

Hi everybody! 
It's Friday again, and another week of work has passed by...that means it is one more week closer to my favorite month of July! Vacations and lots of family activities coming soon! 
So today, I was in the mood for a shabby chic card and I found these beautiful papers from DCWV at my local Michael's store a couple of week's ago. I used a great sketch from Viva La Verve June Week #2. I changed the smaller rectangle to a circle because in the paper stack it was a matching piece that I could uses for my sentiment. I bought the "for you" a while back for a dollar. :)


I used my Distrezz-It-All for all the papers. The doily is a Cheery Lynn Designs diecut called "french pastry" It is one of my favorites. The flowers are store bought except the pink tiny rose which is also a Cheery Lynn Designs diecut called "miniature rose" I actually made it for another project a while ago and then didn't use it. Glad I kept it because it was the right shade of pink. 


There are green leaves that are also Cheery Lynn Designs called "olive branch"
Last but not least, I added little pearls in white on the corners and near the sentiment. 
Almost forgot?  my triple bow in cream....


Here is my inspiration and yet another fabulous sketch! 
Thank you! 


Have a wonderful day and great weekend! 
Hugs, Lisa

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That is a fabulous sketch and your card is so beautiful! Love the distressed edges!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful. Love the tattered edges and lovely colors. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!