Sunday, June 7, 2015

Beach Birthday Wishes

Hi, I can't believe the weekend is almost over...where did it go? Today, I wanted to share a card that I made this morning. I was feeling the beach today and wanted to use those colors. I used a Mojo Monday sketch that I printed up last week but I didn't get to make something in time for the uplink. However, I still love the design and it worked out perfect for my beach water theme. 


I really love using Kraft cardstock and lately I have been using teal quite a bit. I guess I'm ready for a vacation! I originally started off making a manly card because of the nautical stamps from Verve, but then I thought I love nautical too. So I added some teal flowers from the dollar section at Michael's. The brown flowers are from a goodie bag that I bought at the scrapbooking yard sale. 


The Kraft cardstock in the background I crimped and distressed all my papers with Distrezz-It-All. I never knew how much I would love that little machine until recently. There are sailboat diecuts from Impression Obsession, The Fishtail Banners are from Cheery Lynn Designs, and the Big Splash Border are from Memory Box. 


Here is the beautiful sketch!


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love the fun waves and flowers.