Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hippy Road Trip!

Hi everyone, Happy Sunday! 
So today Im sharing with you a new card that I made for my youngest daughter who is leaving Arizona today for an extended road trip across the United States. Im sad for myself but happy for her...
She loves the hippy era and these diecuts from Cheery Lynn Designs made it perfect for me to make the card. 


I happened to have this old flower paper that worked so well. I used 4 diecuts from Cheery Lynn, Hippy Mobile, Grass Border, Garden of Love, and Pieced Stacker #4


 A closer view. I diecut the Love out twice once in black and once in white and glued them together. I then used the negative of the white and placed it on a handmade bag to match. Sorry No Pic :(


Not too bulky...I gave it to her yesterday with some emergency road money gift card. She loved it and said it's going in the car on the dash. Be safe baby! Love you! 


Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate prayers for her and her girlfriend for a fun and safe trip! 
Thank you! 
Hugs, Lisa

No comments: