Monday, March 2, 2015

Tear Drops...

Hello everyone! 
Tonight, I'm sharing with you a card I made last night. I didn't take pictures until today. 
Yesterday, I had a nice time shopping with my daughter and a super nice lunch at Pita Jungle. If you have never been there before it certainly is a must....sooooo yummy! 

So, tonight I'm sharing with you a card made for this week's Cheery Lynn Challenge- #174 Doilies. 
I used two doilies for this card and a few NEW diecuts that I just received in the mail. 
OMG I'm in love with the baby's breath! 


 A side look... of course have to use pop up dots... I was planning to use a bit yellow but then I just love the basic kraft, white and greens. 
The "thanks" is a stamp that I used with brown chalk on a cricut heart in the center. I also had a few leftover rose leaves in white that I thought was perfect to place behind the ribbon. 


Here you can see the baby breath!!! LOVE SOOO MUCH!!!
You can also see the beautiful Olive Branches in green for the wreath. 


I made a 5 tie bow because it was thin ribbon that matched in green. I also used some clear tear drops that I just thought of spring showers and all the green that is to come soon! I have had them for years...love them and finally was able to use them for a card...Yay!


A few pearls for the corners and you can really see how the doilies pop off the page..


Cheery Lynn Diecuts Used:

D102 French Pastry
DL128 Two Of Hearts
DL180 Nautical Wheeler Doily 
B241 Rose Leaf Strip
B147 Olive Branches
B364 Baby's Breath Flower Kit

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs! 
Lisa

4 comments:

shulsart said...

Stunning card, Lisa, it is perfect with just the 3 colors. Love the baby's breath! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Lizzyc said...

This is sooo pretty, love all the dies and the babys breath looks so sweet!

Karen said...

Lisa this is absolutely stunning! I love the color palette, and the great mix of dies used! Good luck and thanks for playing in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Juliz Design Post said...

Gorgeous Spring card Lisa and I love the Baby's Breath on it with your ribbon, so pretty. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
I have linked up to follow you.
Julie xx