Monday, December 29, 2014

Thanks! Mojo Monday #378

Happy Holiday everyone! 
I hope you are having a great holiday season with family and friends. 
Today, Im sharing with a new card made for this week's Mojo Monday #378.
A beautiful sketch as always and lots of layers on my card. I originally was planning on making a 
New Years Eve card, however it took a turn a twist into more of a country shabby look? I dont have any thank you cards in my stash, so I figured I sure could use some quickly. 


The papers are from Donna Salazar, I have had them for a while now.
They match up so nicely! 


The wooden clock is part of my stash, sorry I dont remember who made it :(
Added ribbon and pearls....but no flowers! lol
I fussy cut some extra butterflies from an extra patterned paper and placed pop dots behind them. 


I used the same paper in the front for the inside too....it is just beautiful! 


Here is wonderful sketch this week! 
LOVE! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs! 

No comments: