Saturday, May 4, 2013

Vintage Halloween Mini Album *First You Tube Video*

Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since I last posted. Sorry about that....I made this Vintage Halloween Mini Album last weekend and I really wanted to make my very first video tutorial to go with it...let me tell you it sure was a learning experience. I bought a tripod and then trying to talk somewhat like a normal person was tricky for me too. I need to work on my lighting more but for my first video, it was not as bad as a thought? So here is a photo of the cover of my mini....lots of black orange and creams. 


Here is a couple of sneak peaks.... 


Lots of fun tags and embellishments....


So here it goes the premiere of my first You Tube Video....hope you enjoy! 


Thanks for watching! 
xoxo
Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your cards and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited that you started your YouTube channel. I am looking forward to learn from you :)