Monday, April 22, 2013

Take Life....

Hello, it is Monday again and today I made a card for this week's The Shabby Tea Room #163 
"Spring Bliss". The colors are so cheerful and I wanted to cheer myself up a bit since this past weekend...Ive been a little sad....I will share the story soon....So this week was to use the colors, yellow, green and white/cream, also to use flowers and polka dots. Pretty easy to do flowers for me because Im addicted to them.


Here is the inspirational photo this week....beauty!


The paper is literally a scrap piece from an old project and it was perfect for the yellow polka dots. I also made a small circles in the centers of my daisies. I added pearls around the whole 5 x 5 card. 
The leaves, small flowers and doily are from Cheery Lynn Designs and the daisies, stamped tea cups and small tags are from Heartfelt Creations... I wanted to add the tags to the tea cups to resemble tea bags with the sentiment "Take Life...One Tea Cup At A Time" 


A closer view...
I added the green sheer ribbon on the bottom that I really thought it looked like the wine glass....


Im hoping to cheer up soon...be back soon...
 Hugs

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh, Lisa, this is so beautiful and cheery! So many gorgeous dies and I love those teacups! A perfect take on the photo inspiration!

I don't like this part of things, it's so sad...sending big hugs your way. Your creations are gorgeous! I love what you're doing with Cheery Lynn this month! Blessings! Kathy