Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Heartfelt Wednesday's *I Thank God*

Hello my friends...have you ever thought about your friends and cant believe how lucky you are to have a true friend who doesn't care what you say or do and loves you no matter what? Well, this sentiment was perfect to thank that very person in your life. When I think of God, I think of peaceful serene things. This stamp from the new collection from Heartfelt Creations "Sweet Serenity" was a perfect match to the old sentiment from Heartfelt Creations "Inspire Me Sentiments


I have been making for a long time now cards for Heartfelt Creations with lots of flowers. I really didn't think this card needed any flowers because I really wanted to focus on the beautiful stamped image and sentiment. If you notice I didn't even use any patterned paper either...just diecuts and punches. 


So I was going to use my liquid pearls in white for the framing of the image but then I looked in my ribbons and found the string of pearls. I used clear glue to hold them down. I sure like the look, plus it was super fast....I will be doing that more often. :)


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to Thank God for your dear ones in your life...
Stop by the HC Blog for more inspiration too!
Hugs
xoxo


5 comments:

Glenda said...

You are right, this is lovely just the way it is. Your bow is amazing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty scene card~

merrymstamper said...

so soft and pretty! wow.

Linda said...

Lisa absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. I love the colors you used, beautiful.

Kathy said...

I just absolutely LOVE this card, Lisa! It is so gorgeous, I just love the colors and how you did the image! Blessings! Kathy