Thursday, February 14, 2013

With Love

Happy Valentine's Day!
So have you ever seen a card out there that you say to yourself...OMG!
I just have to make it just like it?
Well, that is what I said to myself when I seen one of my DT colleagues card at Heartfelt Creations.
The card made by Linda Loew was beyond stunning...it is breathtaking!
You can see her original here
I will admit it took a lot longer to make than I thought it would...soooo many details.
In fact, Linda's had more stamping than mine does...I just used the diecuts and punch for all my flowers. I didn't have the pink bling so I used some brown instead. 
I also made the card smaller...this is a 5 x 5 inch card with different papers from K & Company.


I added an extra flower up on top instead of more bling, but basically it is close duplicate of her amazing card. The ribbon is not a ready to color ribbon, it is cream and I just sprayed it with mists.
Most of the diecuts are all from Heartfelt Creations...since Im part of the DT too...it sure made this card easy for me to follow....there is also the full instructions at the HC Blog. 


I sure would have never thought of using this older stamp "with love" in the center of the heart. 
It is sure a perfect fit and I will be sure to bring it out soon.. 
I added pink pearls in the center of the brown flowers and gala glitz brown in the center of the pink flowers....thank you soooo much Linda for making this card that I truly LOVE!!!


Hope you enjoy your day with your special  loved one...
xoxo


2 comments:

Linda said...

Your card is beautiful!

Kathy said...

I agree, Linda's card was stunning, but so isn't yours, Lisa! I may have to CAS your CAS! Blessings! Kathy