Friday, February 1, 2013

Featured Guest Design Team *Scrap That*

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my newest layouts and cards made for "Scrap That!"
I sure hope you were able to to do the log hop recently...so many beautiful projects with this 
beautiful kit for this month by Scrap That! The papers from Prima are really beautiful and I'm sure you will Love this "with love" kit too!
Today I'm going to share with you the layouts and close-up photos so you can see for yourself.
This first layout is with my daughter and using the main kit and the add-on kit. 
I just love the chipboard hearts....and with the papers...well, I just couldn't help myself and kept layering and layering... :) This is a photo of my daughter and her girlfriends shopping at Bloomingdale's. 
They sure had fun trying on those adorable hats.


Here you can see the lovely chipboard and I made the roses with bitty blossoms.


The leaves come with the main kit and so does the kraft cardstock. I used a few diecuts to blend the layout together. 


Here you can see the gorgeous canvas hearts that come with the main kit too.


Next, is a totally different color layout using only the main kit from Scrap That!
Pink!!
Now how doesn't love pink during the month of LOVE??
I cut several pieces of one paper and layered them behind the photo.
The design was a sketch that is featured this month by Amarilys Doria.
So beautiful! Thanks sweetie!
This photo is of my little Roxy again, I thought it really showed her darker featured and blended in so well with these papers.
I did add the black bling and gala gold glitz to the center of the flowers.


The flowers....so many of them...but it is only paper cut with my cricut.
So if you have a cricut it will work perfectly, but if not you can use a punch too. 
I also added a black butterfly in the center....black cardstock.


I didn't have to make a title because it was already on the papers...Love it!


Another closer view of the layering of the Prima Romance Papers. 
Usually I distress papers but I really didn't think it need it to show everything off so beautifully.


So here is a vintage card and layering it using the front and the back.
The canvas heart is in the background as well as using more of the kraft cardstock.
The cute title is also part of the main kit...lots of glittery stickers and small enough to make a title on either your layout or card. 
I did add cream lace ribbon and a vintage button to finish this card.


So here is a different angle and as you can see it has a bit of of a 3D effect.
I add pop dots between some of the layers.


One more closer view...


Here is my last card made with the kit...just so you know I do have a few pieces of paper left so you can make other projects too. :)
This little Cupid card has lots of layers using flowers, ribbons, doily, fishnet, string and hearts ALL with the main kit. The gorgeous Prima resin cupid is from Prima and it is part of the add on kit. 
They really are all beautiful pieces to have in this kit collection.
I added bling pearls to tie in my theme.


See how this card says...."with love"


One last close up...
Be sure to check out this month the tutorial to make this card.
You will be amazed on how really easy it is to make. :)


Thanks soooo much once again to stop by and see my creations made this month for Scrap That!
I really had a wonderful time making all of these projects!
Hugs 
xoxo
Lisa

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow, wow, wow, Lisa, this are all stunning! You are amazing at putting all these elements together! Blessings! Kathy