Thursday, January 10, 2013

There is Love in the Air

Hello again....
I wanted to make another Valentine's Day card using a sketch made by Tarynne Wise.
You can see it here.
It actually started off like the sketch and then it took a bit of a turn with some extra banners on the bottom....I also added lots of extras like the balloon, clouds, hearts, birds and bling.
I see a card on pinterest recently with the heart balloon and I loved it!!! 
You can see the original here


I wasnt going to add any extra bling but then i thought it looked a bit like wind s I decided to add it.
The colors are inspired by new Valentine papers...it seems like kraft, red and teal go well together.
So sorry the pic is a little burry??? Idk?


Here you can see one of my favorite bird stamps that I seem to use a lot. 
It is called "brookside manor" from Heartfelt Creations. 
All the clouds and hearts were cut using my cricut...so it made this card fast to make too! 


Hope you have a great day...see you soon....
Can you feel the LOVE in the air?
hugs
xoxo

No comments: