Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Heartfelt Wednesday's *Song In My Heart*

Hello and Happy Heartfelt Wednesday!
Today I'm sharing with you a new card made for Heartfelt Creations this week.
I have been on a Valentine's Day card mood and so I wanted to make this Valentine card
using my favorite little doves called "brookside manor" with the matching diecut from
"garden romance". I also had to use the beautiful "timeless amour" diecut. It has such a beautiful
delicate border. If you love hearts then it is a sure must have diecut.
The sentiment is part of the NEW collection this month called "melodious songbird"
I sure thought it went well with my theme this week.


The papers are from K & Company that I bought at a local scrapbooking sale. 
I also just love the "decorative labels eight" They are also so delicate.
I wish I knew how to use a sewing machine....but for now I just doodled around the borders.
I wanted to add a bit of texture, so I crimped all the hearts with my crimper. 


I'm always one who tries to match all my colors together and I really don't use creams and whites together....but I seen it on other shabby chic cards and it seems to really work?
So I mixed them up and well....it sure does work well together....


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out more creations this week
hugs! 

5 comments:

Glenda said...

This is so Victorian looking! I love the little doves fluttering all around and those crimped hearts are so creative!

Carol Hurlock said...

Lisa this is just beautiful. I love those gorgeous die cuts and your fabulous layout.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful and so romantic with all the lacy elements and fancy die cuts!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and romantic card, so gorgeous!!!

merrymstamper said...

Sweet card! love the Victorian feel of your card.