Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's *Happy New Year*

Hello everyone, I sure hope for those of you that celebrate Christmas it sure was a great day! 
I had a nice time with my family here in AZ. 
Now that Christmas is over, Im getting ready for New Years' Eve and my new
resolutions for the upcoming year...still thinking? lol
So I wanted to make a New Year's Eve/ Day card this week for Heartfelt Creations


I dont usually do the insides until Im ready to use them but I wanted to use more of the new 
"timeless amour papers" 
Red is my favorite color and I dont use it at much as I would like to...
but it really matched the clock from Tim Holtz. It is a red tinge. 


I also add just a couple of flowers from HC called "vintage floret" 
The diecut frames I just received recently called "decorative label eight" 
and you can also buy them over at the Heartfelt Creations Products.


Hope everyone has a safe upcoming New Years! 
Be sure to check out more creations and sneak peeks to the new collection coming soon with 
Have a great day!
xoxo

4 comments:

Glenda said...

One word.....GORGEOUS!

Kathy said...

Wow, Lisa, this is so gorgeous! The die cuts in red with the white/ivory are stunning! I just got the Decorative Labels 8 die too, just love it! Blessings! Kathy

Love crafts forever said...

Lovely embellishments. Beautiful designed card.
Happy Holidays!!!!!
Hugs Nataliya

Kathy Sheely said...

I LOVE the red! You put this together beautifully...thanks for sharing...I'm off to look at Heartfelt Creations products! :)
kathy