Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF with Mojo Monday #269 *Happy Holidays*

Happy Friday!
Where did the week go???? 
I have been planning to do the Mojo Monday sketch all week.
Love the square sketch by Julee Tilman....your so awesome with these sketches!


Here is my card for the week....really fun Christmas colors and candies. 
The papers are from Martha Stewart last year? i think?
I used a few diecuts along the way..I really wanted to make the center pop. 
I used lacey cirles and victorian lace motifs from Spellbinders. 


I decided to use Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas 
because I was thinking candies make me happy! lol
Had to add the pearls in the centers too. 


The center is white cardstock stamped with music Stanza. 
The tag was printed on the computer using delicious jelly cake font. 


Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Holidays to you! 
xoxo

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the layers and the perfect bow with the tag peeking out! It feels a lot like Christmas with the candy and the gift tag!

Jo Hooper said...

Great card I love the distressed edges and your dies. Jo