Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's "You're My Angel"

Hello,
Welcome back to another Heartfelt Wednesday using more of the New
This week I wanted to make a card using the beautiful hearts. 
I layered the hearts and placed a rose in the center with wings. 
I was thinking this card could be used for anytime of the year, but I was thinking 
"Valentine's Day" or an "Uplifting" card for someone who needs spiritual love.


A closer view of the 3D hearts and the little wings flying out to you.


The little hearts are really a nice diecut and really brings all the hearts together. 


Hope you "fall in love" with this new "Timeless Amour" collection.
Be sure to stop by this week to see more beautiful creations by the DT 
Have a great day! 
xoxo

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! Love all the layers and the white doily and lace are just the crowning touches!

Carol Hurlock said...

Lisa your card is just awesome. I love the classic romantic feel of this creation that reflects a Valentine in years gone by. That lace doily is exquisite and brings this card to another realm.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a classy color combo -- would definitely lift someone's spirit.

Marisa Job said...

I just love this card!! Beautiful!!

merrymstamper said...

beautiful!!! love the colours you used!

TesaB said...

Gorgeous! Fantastic dimension!!!!