Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mojo Monday #253 "Hello Sunshine"

Good evening! I usually dont post so late in the day but I made this card for mojo monday and it is already thursday! So I sure wanted to post it since it has been sitting for a couple of days now. 
Here is the sketch for the week: lots of fun layers. 


So here is my card. I wanted to make it country looking and I bought these cool papers for $2 bucks! 


I also made the yellow rose using rose creations....i sure am a rose addict! 


I made a triple bow ribbon and I really love the way it turned out. 


Thanks for stopping by! 
hugs! 

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love all the gingham in this beauty! Great take on the Mojo Monday sketch!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Love your card Lisa!! Love the patterned paper and the layout. Gorgeous!! I am your newest follower. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com