Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pure Imagination....Wonka Bar

Happy Saturday! 
Yesterday, I had a wonderful birthday with my family and I will always cherish it. 
I was looking to make some new cards and I sometimes get inspiration from sb.com challenges. One of the challenges was asking for a lollipop card since it is lollipop month? lol
Anyways, I started to browse on pinterest when somehow I came across a card that looked like a chocolate bar...yum! I decided to make something like it using my cricut. I changed the colored paper, title, added some pop dots and a chocolate ribbon. When I went back to find out who made the original card I couldnt find it anywhere? Im sooo sorry...if anyone knows let me know too! Wait...I found it...here is the original....


Here is a great side view, seeing those chocolate pieces pop right off the card. I chalked the edges to give a little dimension too. The title is printed from the computer on a spellbinders "fancy tag" . Since then I cant stop humming that song!! Willy Wonka is in my head now.


The orange stripe paper is from Michael's recollection. I had a little piece from another project. I keep all my scraps in a huge box. So it worked out perfectly!


Thanks for stopping by....hope this card brings some imagination to you too! 
Hugs! 

3 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

It looks so great it's almost good enough to eat! Love what you have done here Lisa. Glad you had a great birthday. Hugs, Buttons x

BugBites said...

Very creative.

erzibügelchen said...

Just great! I would like to ask a piece of chocolate in my mouth! Beautiful!
Greetings from Germany
Gaby