Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Peace Be with You

A new card that I made while my children were entertaining their father on his birthday! I snuck away for a tiny bit and whipped out this teal card. :) I made a card using these colors for Heartfelt Creations and I sent that for their display boards. So I really wanted to get these colors out again. Lots of layering of diecuts..I really couldn't make up my mind what to use? so I just kept layering...lol
I was feeling a little Becca, while I was making this card...although her cards are way over the top...my dream sometime....I decided to use a peaceful saying for this card and when my Roxy read it she said
 "and also with you" 
That is what I was thinking so it definitely gets the point across. :)
God give us more peace in our lives.


My pearl supply is getting smaller and smaller...oh no! so I used lots of liquid pearls. 
As for the spellbinders diecuts, I used labels 20, fancy tags, floral ovals, and morocan accents.


The SEI floral pattern paper has a little shimmer to it...so it really shines in the daylight. 
The tiny roses are prima, after my pirate card...i needed some flowers again! 


Have a great day and peace be with you! 
xoxo

2 comments:

Anna C said...

Your card is very beautiful!
How do you get your sentiment onto your tag? Do you run it thru your computer or what? Thanks.

HappyScrappin said...

Your cards are gorgeous. You add so much detail, time and thought into each one. Very inspiring. I recently noticed them on Scrapbook.com I wanted to come visit your blog. So glad I did. Abbygirl (Mary)