Thursday, July 26, 2012

A True Friend Remembers...

Hi, and welcome back to a new card that I made for a friend of mine. 
Her birthday is around the corner and I wanted to make a kind-of vintage colored card....she is getting old...lol...just kidding!
Lots of layering again with spellbinders diecuts and I distressed with ink on the background paper. 
There is also lots and lots of bling here too...just love bling!


The roses are made with "Bitty Blossoms" and I just added fairy dust glitter for the extra shine. 


The quoteis made from microsoft word with 2 different fonts to fit in the center of the diecut. I added a pearl on a brad to give it a little extra something. 
On the bottom right hand corner is a tag from Graphic 45. 


Hope she loves the card...
Have a great day! 
Hugs...

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is really beautiful and very elegant.. love it..

Sonia said...

Hello Lisa, my gosh, your cards and layouts are stunning... I have been browsing your blog and "ALL" of them are gorgeous... HUGS...SK :)

Judi said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous. I may have to CASE this one. I really love the colour combination. Great work.

Judi said...

Lisa, I did CASE this card, and wanted to let you know that it is now on my blog with homage to you. Thanks for the inspiration.