Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's

Good Morning! Sharing a new card made with more new stamps form Heartfelt Creations.
So I have been married now for almost 24 years and I have a great family with 4 grown kids :)
I see so many wedding's now on the beach and that is my inspiration for today's card. 
For those of you who have had that beach wedding....your so lucky! I sure wish I could be at the beach right now....lol....it is sooo hot here in AZ...im melting! 


Here is the side view of this beach themed wedding card....the flowers really pop....They are made with "Botanical Florals 1 & 2" and "Rose Creations" I think they simply must be my all time favorite stamp set because I LOVE ROSES...especially paper ones on cards and layouts...they last forever...

 
Here you can see the dimension of this card...I added starfish and shells for a complete beach feel....now all I need is WATER...lol


Have a great day and be sure to stop by the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more fabulous ideas from the Design Team....

2 comments:

Carol W. said...

So Beautiful, love the design. Awesome flowers. TFS

Jenny Marples said...

This is so clever and you have got the colours spot on. I can feel the sun on my face already! Hugs, Buttons x