Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's NEW "Garden Romance Collection"

Hi, Welcome back once again to another AMAZING New Release by Heartfelt Creations
The Garden Romance Collection is teeming with birdies, butterflies and blooming peonies. Fun bird houses, mailboxes, and trellises dot the landscape of this new set. Don't say you weren't warned- you may get butterflies in your stomach.  There are 7 new PreCut Stamp Sets and one beautiful new exclusive Spellbinders die designed for Heartfelt Creations. Leave a comment on the HC blog by June 19th and you will be eligible to win the entire release valued at $141.99.

I had such a great time making this faux shabby chic picture frame. I was one stamp set shy of using the entire collection for making this  layout...so I really suggest you just get the entire bundle :) The stamps are sooo beautiful and so girly perfect for lots of occasions. Once again I'm using my favorite 2 posing daughters....


Here I made the birdhouse out of corrugated board and stamped on the top adding the blue bird and butterfly...the roses are bitty blossoms and the journaling is a quote from brainy quotes. 


I used chipboard letters for the title and chalked them blue. Here you can see the tiny birdhouse hidden by the flowers and butterflies. The fence is a great diecut and i sure will be using that lots more. 


OK, you have to love this mailbox stamp with the beautiful twining roses....I am not really that great at coloring , but for this little shabby chic look all you need is a touch of color....I add the bird on top with a pop dot. Another bitty blossom in the corner you can find the tutorial that I made here....


Here is one more mailbox that is a bit larger...I fussy cut it out and then added another layer of fussy cutting out flowers to go on top....Really a fun and fast way to get some 3D to your pages.


Hope you enjoyed seeing all the new stamps that are being released today! Be sure to check out the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more fabulous designs by out DT.
Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is really beautiful.. the stamps and the dies are gorgeous!!

LISA said...

I absolutely adore this gorgeous layout Lisa!!! You have just lit a creative fire in me...The design is Divine!!!