Saturday, April 14, 2012

Scrapbooking Convention, Mesa AZ *Heartfelt Creations*

Hello ladies,
I wanted to share how I had such an amazing day with Heartfelt Creations today! I met Emma Lou in person again, but this time as one of their designers...woo hoo! She is such a sweetheart and for those of you who have met her, im sure you will agree. :)
I was honored to have helped today teaching classes...thanks to all of you ladies who attended them...for I hope you had fun too! We made flowers, a scrapbooking layout and fabulous cards....if you missed out this year be sure to try them in the future.
I met many wonderful ladies today and thank you for all your support for voting for me to be on the next design team. Keeping my fingers crossed.....
Be sure to check the HC blog for many wonderful designs by me and our amazing DT!
Hope I helped with making some wonderful flowers and designs today....see you soon!
Hugs
Lisa Blastick

2 comments:

Wendy Taylor said...

HI Lisa -

I met you in the flower making class in Mesa! I was the whiner with the carpal tunnel hands and you helped me find an alternative method for making my flowers and I was much happier - was awesome to meet you and thanks for the help!
It was my first convention - WOWZA! That was crazy :-)
I wish you well and will be staulking your blog now.
Wendy Taylor in Tucson
azsmistygirl@aol.com

Judi said...

It is good to hear how the class went for you. I had a great day at the M&T table again. It was a fab weekend with a bit too much shopping on my part. I agree, Emma Lou is a sweetheart and it was a treat to meet her.