Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Girl


Hello, my fellow scrappers, it's me Lisa back! Today I wanted to "Share" with you a new layout made with the amazing "Botanique"Papers from GCD and Donna Salazar Designs. They are so soft and beautiful! They also are compatible to be designed with Zutter and Spellbinders die cuts...how cool is that!
This smirky smiling girl, Roxy, my girl is a rare moment in time because she rarely smiles showing her teeth!....lol My baby girl is where my heart is....

Here you can see the flowers made with "Rose Creations" by Donna. The paper was all white at first, I chalked the edges, then I used "Smooch Spritz" Pralines and Cream. For the final touch I used "Glue Gloss" and "Fairy Dust Glitter" Let me tell you those flowers really sparkle!

Under all those beautiful flowers, I used B.Y.O.B. (Build Your Own Bling)....Lots of pieces to chose from and you can place them wherever you want without cutting them up....because it is all ready done for you!

I used 2 heart doilies and placed a spellbinders "Nested Hearts" in grey over the top. The white ink is "Mix'd Media" in Jasmine with matching "Mix'd Media" embossing powder in Jasmine. Let me tell you, I have looked for a long time for a really good white ink with white embossing powder....well, I LOVED how white these products get! Ok, I'm totally hooked!

Products Used:

GCD

Want To Scrap

ClearSnap

Spellbinders

Zutter

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out more projects from our fabulous DT coming soon with these awesome papers!
Hugs!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Lisa.. wow.. how very very pretty.. I love the lacey feel from the dioleys, and all the hearts are so lovely!!always enjoy your scrapping!

pradeepstainless said...

What beautiful pictures, they are so lucky to have a friend like you who does such great work.Cooware

Judi said...

Gorgeous page with so many elements perfectly combined. You are very talented.