Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's

Hi, Welcome to this week's Heartfelt Creations Wednesday design!
I have been making several layout's with the latest collection, but this week I felt like making roses again...just love them!
Here is my latest with the lovely Linda, founder of HC and the background of her photos really stand out with the color scheme that I chose.


Just check out these amazing flowers! They are part of the Botanical Floral 1 & Botanical Floral 2...dont forget the lovely leaves from Leaf Medley....they are perfect for any flower arrangement>


A 3d look with pop dots... :)


Just love the exclusive diecut from HC called


I used the Elegant Posts with a few ovals to make this sort of sign without any attachments.


Hope you enjoyed this week's post be sure to check out our other designs from out fabulous DT at the  HC Blog! have a great day! 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

this looks wonderful! I love the colors and your hand made embellishments are amazing!

Carol Hurlock said...

Lisa this is just beautiful. I love your blue tipped flowers and all the exquisite detail in this beauty!

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful! I love the new Spellbinders ovals - perfect for your layout. The flowers are gorgeous!

Denise Price said...

Hello! I just saw your "Daughters" layout in Scrap-n-Art magazine (my layout "Chillaxin' at Home" was published in the same article), and I wanted to pop by your blog and tell you how much I liked your layout. The purple-and-cream color scheme is so beautiful and eye catching! The rest of the projects on your blog are gorgeous too.