Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You Make Me Smile

Hi ladies,
been a few days since I could make a card....I was over at the CR84FN Color Challenge for the first time and I LOVED the color palette! It made me think of spring and happiness...it made me smile!
The pretty photos used to create the graphic are courtesy of Leslie at a creative mint
The MAIN 3 colors are to be:
Yellow, Kraft and Gray


Here is my example....I wasn't sure on the design and I just kept adding and adding to this 5x6 card. I used 3 different ribbons, prima pearls, and spellbinders. The flourish spellbinders is a Donna Salazar " Shadow Flowers" it is sooooo beautiful! The "fancy tags 3", I recently purchased at the stamp convention in Mesa, AZ this past weekend...I have been wanting it for a while now....finally i bought it!


I couldn't believe I actually had a prima rose that was grey? Otherwise, I would have made one with the "Rose Creations" from Donna Salazar...I think it is my favorite diecut for sure! I also used a fiskars .75 flower punch for the tiny flowers....they really are tiny, but the right size for card making.


Hope this card makes you smile too! Have a nice day! :)

3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful! Love all the bling and pretty flower. Thanks for playing at CR84FN.

Congrats on your Donna Salazar DT spot.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! Love the fancy label and beautiful flower embellishment! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

Wow - this is absolutely stunning! I really like the layers and textures in your card, the label is so pretty and the pearly flourishes too! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!