Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wishing You....

Hi, sorry it has been a few days since I posted... again...I have been busy making projects for DT's...lots to be coming soon.....be sure to come back....
Meanwhile....
I have been missing making my cards for the Viva La Verve sketches! Oh my....goodness! So I was able to make this card for the VLV March #4...I still need to make one for the prior week....plan on doing it tomorrow. :)
Here is the sketch made by the very talented Andrea Ewen...thx sweetie!


I love the basic design because there is soooo many ideas to make with this sketch...
Here is what I made in about 15 minutes.....quick huh? Well, that is because it is really all diecuts and a prima flower that happened to be the last green rose I had left....I recently used one on a card I made for my mother....you can see that post here.


I used the delicate Cheery Lynn Designs "Fanciful Flourish" I cut it up in some areas and glued other parts of the swirls together. Basically, I made two and placed the bottom part on the top too... :)
The spellbinders diecut is Fleur De Lis and I turned it sideways to fit the beautiful sentiment from Heartfelt Creations called "Simple Filler Stems" I used Donna Salazar's Mix'd Media Inx in Denim....It sure was a perfect match! Love when that happens!



Here is a closer view: Instead of using paper I used two matching ribbons to make this card fast and simple....It is clean to me...at least that is what Im telling myself! lol



Thanks for stopping by...Love all your comments!

1 comment:

Judi said...

Very pretty, Lisa. Love the colours. Great interpretation of the sketch.