Friday, March 2, 2012

Thanks So Much

Hi, Im sharing with you my Scraplift from the very talented artist Andrea Ewen, you can see her blog here. I just love all of her cards and this one just jumps out at me for a girlfriend of mine who loves PINK! This card is also for the March Card Challenge over @ sb.com...come on over and join....lots of inspiration there. I added some lace and made my own ruffle using paper to match.
I also didnt have the same MS punch so I used what I had. Also the flower is made from paper to match too...I used Donna Salazar's Rose Creations.

Side view of the card...I even scored the card....this is a 5 x 6.5inch standard premade white card. The best part I have a matching envelope already! YAY!

thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

OH, I love this Lisa! You've done a marvelous job with it...everything...from the paper flower, to the border punches and awesome bling! Fabulous card, my sweet!