Saturday, March 3, 2012

Stamp Convention Mesa AZ

Good Morning,
Well no new cards or layouts this morning...maybe later tonight? lol Meanwhile, I am off to the Stamp Convention in Mesa AZ this morning....I will be helping out with the Heartfelt Creations booth....so if you see we being a turtle helping at the cash register....bare with me....for im totally out of my league there! lol....I should be mostly walking the floor and helping with products and how designs are made. But you can find all the complete instructions for the beautiful cards and layouts at the Heartfelt Creations Blog. Here are just some of the designs from me that you might see today if you live in the Valley of the Sun.....











Here are some cards that you might see too:





Hope to see you there! Hugs!

No comments: