Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's

Howdy!
Here is a card I made with the NEW "My Guy" Collection from Heartfelt Creations! Even though it is toward more of a guy theme...you can make beautiful cards and add flowers for a girl theme too! I wanted to stay with the brown tones for the western feel, but then add a pop of yellow. Daisies are perfect for a western theme. I used "Daisy Patch" diecuts from HC and just added some brads in the center for a bit of bling. For full instructions you can see it at the HC Blog.

Here is a close up shot.....I didnt stamp on the daisies, but you can use the amazing stamp from HC to go with it....here. I recently found these sheer ribbons at the dollar store too....love when you can find a deal!

For full instructions be sure to stop by the Heartfelt Creations Blog this week....also don'tforget to vote for the new and old DT for the next term!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

What a cheery and fun card!!!

Glenda said...

Such a great card! Your flowers remind me of sunshine!

Lisa Lynne said...

Love these bright sunny colors! Great combo of western masculine theme and beautiful flowers.

Melissa said...

Beautiful! Love the yellow.

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card!! I think birthday cards should all be so cheery as this one... those yellow flowers are so pretty!!