Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter's On It's Way!

Hello!
Today I was so lucky to have the day off from work that I was able to make this card from this morning's sketch from Verve! It is the start of a new month and someday I hope to win some fabulous stamps from Verve....but meanwhile I will keep making cards with the DT's fabulous sketches.


So here is my card, since "Easter's on its Way" It is really pale in colors but my camera just wants to make it pop! lol The fun rabbit stamp is from Stamps by Judith. I bought this stamp a few years ago, so I'm not sure if she still carries it? Im sure she has other great Easter stamps to choose from though!

Side view...I just love cream colored cards....I cant seem to stop using that color for many of my bases???

Closer view: I used more Cheery Lynn Designs, flourish....and Spellbinders diecuts.

Be sure to get your cards out in time for Easter...it sure will be coming quick like a rabbit!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: