Friday, March 2, 2012

Blessing To Me

Hello,
So here is another card that I made using the Verve sketch this week....LOVED it! I wanted to use light light pale colors and it came out exactly how I imagined....whew!
Here is the sketch....as you can see it has so many possibilities....

Here is my interpretation of the sketch. I have had the spellbinders "Fleur De Lis Squares" for a while and well, I finally broke open the case. It is so elegant, a total must have for a cardmaker. I also made a tiny Rose with Spellbinders Donna Salazar "Rose Creations" like I said once before once you start making you own flowers it is really hard to stop...because they match so perfectly and cost pennies.....also NO patterned paper here...just embossing with my cuttlebug :)

I have been trying to make the perfect bows lately....I finally figured out how to make them amazing...this bow has 4 loops on each side and only took a minute to make....I will be making the tutorial soon...so be sure to come back to check it out!

Close up of the rose and the bling....I typed the title on the computer using 2 different fonts and changed the color to match the peach paper.

Hope you were inspired by the sketch just as much as I was inspired...see you soon!

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Wowzers...another stunner! Love the soft colors, the gorgeous bling and that beautiful bow! The sentiment is pure sweetness! I love it!